Monday 12 July 2010

Stafford & Rural Homes - Annual Report : NonConform

I also took part in producing some ideas for the illustrations/design of Stafford & Rural Homes Annual Report.
The theme was 'delivery/delivering' and along with this, I illustrated some concepts that could be used throughout the report to display information and statistics.





The idea that was chosen was the title; 'Delivering Results' illustrated as parcels, wrapped up being posted through the letterbox of a home.



My concept involved the parcels being hand drawn to spell out the title and later, to be vectorised in Illustrator.
My only concern with this look, was that it could be seen as difficult to read / messy. Therefore, I drew another version, to give the effect of being delivered already, positioned like building blocks on the doormat.
I think this version is more visible / clearer to read; as tenants from all ages receiving this and some will see it more so than others.
The final look is still being proccessed upon.

No comments: