Wednesday 7 July 2010

FCS - Financial Consultancy Service : NonConform

I produced some logo's for a Financial Consultancy Service who required a new look for their new boss. I designed the following logo's in Illustrator, producing a small colour pallette and sophisticated shapes and lines.


The logo's above show how I used the 'F' as a square root sign, with reference to Mathematics.
I also attempted combining the letters to create a unique logo within itself that would act as a symbol - referencing the company brand. Other ideas adopted a clear, bold look for the 'FCS' so it stands clear.

I then began to experiment more so with shape, sophisticated and elegant shapes easy on the eye. Shapes and colours produced a calm, relaxing look that didn't over power or appar too heavy. The muted colours relax the logo and is easier on the eye.

These are my final logo ideas for FCS.
Having to design and produce a logo within six hours, I am pleased with my outcome.

No comments: