Friday 16 July 2010

Butchers Dog - Marketing Research : NonConform

My favourite brief at NonConform. I had the chance to design and layout a scrapbook for marketing research; client - Butcher's Dog.



Front & Back covers


The scrap book idea was to allow dog owners to fill out a survey-like set of questions, keep a diary for 8-days, and use the book as a photo collection of thier dog(s).


Example of a chapter headings within booklet.

The booklet is A5 sized, consisting of 44 pages.

I used Indesign for the layout and typesetting, whilst I was producing illustrations to work alongside the text, chapter pages and cover designs.


Example of chapter headings wthin booklet

It was during this brief, I learnt about 'widows and orphans' in typesetting - which has proved useful to me and will help me in my layout design for my GARP.
60 copies of my booklet were printed and handed out to the public which was a bit surreal to grasp!


Photogaphy of the actual booklet coming soon...

No comments: